For the second day we are going to have 4 experts interacting with us about digital identity.
We learned about identity thats why we did the photo safari were we took photos that describes us. (identity)
Our 4 speekers will be :
What we learned:
Your identity is defined by want you do and other pleaple see you doing. Some times we fill more comfortable about digital identity than our social identity, because in your digital identity is more objective, people think about what they see, in person things can change because the words can get different meanings depending your posture, tone or rithym of your voice.
Once you have defined your identity and start blogging or posting is very important to have people that support your identity. You may look to stay connected with persons that have similiar interest.
When you post about things you like or your interest, you have to be carefull and see what you post, specially if it is about other person.
- 8:00am to 8:30am – Getting settled, open questions from the group. Setup for activity.
- 8:30am to 9:30am – Photo Safari
- 9:30am to 10:00am – Break
- 10:00am to 11:00am – Pending (Guest or Work Time)
- 11:00am to 12:00pm – Guest Speakers – Laura Gogia and Lee Skallerup
Readings from Laura: “Why Personalizing Your Blog Matters” and “Why Embed Images & Videos”
Readings from Lee: DGST 101 (Awesome Resource) and “Amalia Ulman Instagram Artist (from Elle)”
- 12:00pm to 12:30pm – Open work time or (short) break.
- 12:30pm to 1:30pm – Alan Levine and Amy Burvall
Readings from Amy: “Just Make Stuff” and “Stories of Connection” (on Alan’s site) and also“Digitally Confident”
Readings from Alan: “We, Our Digital Selves, and Us” and “Is it a lie? (from Tom Woodward)”