Celebrating that our # is one of the most popular at national level
For the third day we learned about visitors and residents.(info from: http://daveowhite.com/vandr/)
Visitor: When in Visitor mode, individuals decide on the task they wish to undertake. For example, discovering a particular piece of information online, completing the task and then going offline or moving on to another task.
Resident: When in Resident mode the individual is going online to connect to, or to be with, other people. This mode is about social presence.
Interview: I interviewed a student of tec de mty, I can´t publish the audio because he asked me not to publish it, but he telled me that it is ok if I share his ideas with my own words.
I asked him about the what social media he uses, we told that he uses whattsapp, facebook, instagram,snapchat and twitter.
- 8:00am to 8:30am – Getting settled, open questions from the group. Setup for activity.
- 8:30am to 10:00am – Work Time
- 10:00am to 11:00am – Guest Speakers – Autumm Caines , Bonnie Stewart and Sundi Richard.
Reading/viewing homework is: “Visitors and Residents”
- 11:00am to 11:30am – Break
- 11:30am to 1:00pm – Work Time